Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SafetyCaps: Simple and SMART Safety




Created by a very Swanky Dad, SafetyCaps are a smart alternative to the "standard" outlet plugs on the market today. "Chief Safety Dad" George DeCell was driven to design a safer option for parents after he experienced his daughter choking on a traditional outlet plug. After studying regulations currently in place for pacifier manufacturers, George had a revelation: He would design a plug that would not fit in a young child's mouth. A "standard" outlet plug is 1 3/8" wide, while the Safety Plug is 2 1/4" wide. I have to say, when I first saw the product, I thought it was fabulous. When my son was little he used to put EVERYTHING in his mouth. In fact, I used to paranoid while vacuuming, "Where did I set that plug?" With SafetyCaps, choking is not an issue. Just don't forget to put them back in the outlets when you're done!!!! SafetyCaps are also very affordable. They come in packs of 12 for just $2.97. Switch out your old outlet plugs for SafetyCaps today!

No comments: