Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lunchbox Love for Kids

Put a smile on your child’s face with Lunchbox Love note cards by Say Please. I think these are a fabulous idea. My boys love receiving their love notes from me. We too often go through each day without telling our kids how proud of them we are and how much we love them. Your child will appreciate and look forward to their Lunchbox Love note card each day. The notes also has interesting facts on the back of each note, so they are educational as well!

Lunchbox Love note cards are now available at Michaels Stores and can be purchased in Volumes 1-8 with 10 notes in each set. Say Please also just released Lunchbox Love for Teens & Tweens, Birthday Boys, Birthday Girls, Girlfriends, People You Work With and Those You Appreciate! Start spreading the love!!

To find out more visit www.sayplease.com


post signature

3 comments:

Emily's Family said...

I enjoy reading your blog!!

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/ come by and visit

Jojo said...

I really like this idea. My kids don't know how to read yet but this is definitely something that I would like to do when they are bigger.

Jojo
My Baby's World

Charris said...

I love this idea.