Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal

If you want to have a beautiful white smile, you gotta try the new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. I received them and I'm very happy with the results. I went to the dentist office for a cleaning the other day and even my dental hygienist commented on how white my teeth are! I have used teeth whitening strips in the past and never really noticed any difference and the strips always moved around and were hard to keep in place for the entire time required. Crest Whitestrips will not come off or move around as they have an adhesive formula that bonds and molds immediately to your teeth. It is strong enough that you could even drink water while whitening. Put your strips in for 30 minutes while getting ready in the morning and in two weeks you'll have a brighter, whiter, smile at a fraction of the cost of getting whitening done at the dentist.

Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal are available nationwide where Crest products are sold.

To find out more, visit www.whitestrips.com



post signature

No comments: