Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to School With Oliver's Labels





Well, we survived Kindergarten, and now it's on to the big league. First grade is just around the corner and this weekend we hit Target for all of the necessary school supplies from the coveted "first grade" list. With a new pencil box, colored pencils, 4 sharpened pencils, an eraser, white glue, glue sticks, scissors, crayons, and a new backpack in tow, we set of to make the new supplies officially his. How you ask did we do this? Well, with our favorite labels on the planet of course, Oliver's Labels! Oliver's Labels can withstand anything, they stick well, stay neat, don't fade, and more importantly, they come in all the right sizes & adorable designs! We put the "original" labels on the bigger stuff, "mini labels" on EACH pencil, glue stick and scissors, & a "mini bag tag" on the zipper of his backpack.

As a former teacher, I truly appreciate Oliver's Labels. In my classroom, I used to find "unmarked" supplies all over the place and it drove me crazy. Who's missing glue? Are these your scissors? Where is your pencil? If everyone used Oliver's Labels, it would save parents money and teachers sanity.

Visit the Oliver's Labels site today and start marking your little scholar's precious property! Check out the "packages" for a great variety of labels. Use the code "swankymoms" to save 10% on your back to school order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in complete agreement with the above review! I am also a former teacher, now a dad of two boys. When I was teaching, the supplies I would find on the floor of my classroom would drive me crazy! Every morning, half the kids in my class would not have a pencil to write with, having left it, g-d knows where, the day before. I plan to prevent my own sons' teachers from suffering from this madness, by using Oliver's Labels on everything I send to school. Having used them, as well as competing companies' products before, I can say without hesitation that these are by far the most beautiful and durable labels out there, without being more expensive!