Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bag Those Hot Irons!


I have been introduced to one of the best inventions to hit the beauty world! It is a curling iron bag that you put your HOT iron in before storing it. The bags are designed by model Cenita Johnson, who was tired of burning items in her model bag and bathroom drawer.
I have found the bags to work just as well in mommy world as it does in model world! In the past, I had to leave my irons out to cool before storing them. I always worried that my kids would somehow pull it down and get burned. I worry no more! When I am done with my curling iron, I put it away in the Curling Iron Bag and put it in the drawer! Simple and Practicle! I love it!
The Curling Iron Bag comes in 4 sizes of cotton fabric (available in 3 colors) with teflon lining and polyfill. Each bag is embellished with crystals for a bit of bling. Bags are available in a 3-pocket bag for you hair divas and a hairstylist edition. Three of the bags are also available in Sorority colors.
Stop waiting for your iron to cool! Slip on a Curling Iron Bag and store it away! These bags are a beauty essential! Prices are very affordable!

No comments: