Thursday, July 16, 2009

Play Safe This Summer!


Play Safe this summer! That is easier said than done for some people, including my son, he is always falling and getting cuts and scrapes, especially during the summer months as he is outside more often. I feel so bad for the little guy but as soon as you place that Band-Aid on, it’s like instant relief for him! Thank you Band-Aid!!! I actually keep Band-Aids by my front door so I’m prepared to fix boo boos when he comes through the door! The Band-Aid Plus Antibiotic is a super product, healing wounds faster and minimizing scarring in one easy step!
Another great product is the Neosporin Neo to Go! First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray. I keep one in my purse, medicine cabinet, and trailer, for camping. Just a quick spray will fight infection and also alleviate some of the pain. Anytime, anywhere you will be ready with Neo to Go!

To find out more about these fabulous essentials for families on the go visit, http://www.band-aid.com/and http://www.neosporin.com/

post signature

No comments: